Give your users an unlimited “undo” facility & Audit Trail
Clarion C7,C8,C9 & C10 compatible – ABC and Legacy
LogFlash is very easy to use – the main Clarion template is an Extension which is attached to any update form and logs changes on a field basis. So if only one field is changed only one field’s contents (old and new) are stored. Other templates handle rollback,undelete,log file purge etc.
- Also logged are inserts and deletes.
- Memo changes (up to 64K) are stored in a separate file – to keep the log file size under control.
- When a record is deleted there is the option to store the whole record (and related child files) in an archive file.
- This allows records to be “undeleted”
- Changes to individual fields can be rolled back.The scope of the rollback can be either a) Just the highlighted set of changes or b) all changes going back to a certain date. Rolling back in reverse order means that a record can be reinstated to a defined date. Also, rollback can be restricted to a named User ID.
- All key information is stored in the log file : date/time of change, User ID of person changing, computer name (32 bit only), Filename, Fieldname, Old Value, New Value, Procedure used, Unique Record ID, Primary Field (for quick identification of the main record) and 4 user fields where you can record any other info you think is relevant to this log file entry.
- Supports any file format that Clarion does – including SQL. Also, the log file format can be changed from TPS to anything you want.
- Multi-language support – Danish, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Edit In Place logging for Clarion 6 and upwards (ABC)
- Compatible with Legacy and ABC templates
All source code supplied. No black boxes. No runtime royalties.
Just installed and I'm using this product. Works GREAT. Many thanks.
LogFlash is a beauty of a product. Installs easy. Runs great. Deliberately built with
flexibility so you can modify things to accommodate unique needs
I have implemented LogFlash (very easily) in an application where general users can add, edit and delete records ... seems to work nicely without a clash with several other 3rdPty tools including, Query Wizard, Spread Wizard, CrossTab Wizard, CPCS, NetTalk, SecWin, Prodomus Date Tools, Thread Limiter, ABCFree, HandyTools, and more...
I just want to thank you for an excellent product - I received the passwords yesterday when I got home and one hour later I was up and running with Logflash installed in the program. It works perfect, so on the next meeting in the Norwegian user group I will recommend it to all
Clarion C7,c8,C9 & C10 compatible
All this for just $195!
Purchase with Confidence – all products are covered by our 60-day return policy