Combines a text search on ALL fields
in ALL File Formats (except SQL) with a QBE search!
Your users will love the easy to use “search all fields” text search facility.
Clarion C8, C9 & C10 compatible – ABC & Legacy versions
- Search on all text fields and/or do QBE searches – so there is no need to know in advance which fields you must search on!
- Works with ALL File Formats supported by Clarion
- Searches can be started from the start of the file or from the currently highlighted record
- End user option to search related child files – text and QBE searches
- When a match is found the user can display the identifying field of the record and a partial text string of the match.
- You can also tag the record for later processing.
- Tags can be stored in a separate file or in a tag field in the searched file or in a global memory queue.
- Tags can be appended to existing tags or overwrite them
- QBE queries can be saved
- Favorite tag collections can also be saved.
- Conditions can be set by the developer- these will then be added on to every QBE string.
- Manual editing of the QBE search string by the user – allows use of AGE(), CLOCK() etc.
- Popup Menu – control the description for the browse popup menu
- At the end of a search is displayed a total of matches found plus total records tagged. With the option to browse the tagged records. A “Tagged Records” check box is placed on the browse.
- A set of tagging button controls – Tag All, Untag All, Tag/Untag
- Templates for Processes and Reports – so you can easily use your selected records elsewhere in the application.
- Template for batch copying of records to another file – with the option of deleting records in source file.
- Four demo .APPs are supplied to make it easy to see how SearchFlash works
- Compatible with List & Labels Reports
- All source code supplied.No black boxes. No royalties.
- Multi-language support – English, German, Spanish, Arabic, Dutch, Norwegian & Danish
- SearchFlash is compatible with Clarion versions C8 to C10 – ABC & Legacy
All this for just $149!
Purchase with Confidence – all products are covered by our 60-day return policy
Clarion Magazine Review gives SearchFlash top marks for Value, Features and Support.
Searchflash is a big hit with the customers! The product works beautifully
I'm very happy with the Searchflash templates. Nice job!
Did I tell you I LOVE SearchFlash! Wow, excellent job. SearchFlash is a MUST have tool for any Clarion programmer who takes his search and query tool implementation seriously!
It is a plus having full text search and another positive is that the .app doesn't have to be compiled in standalone mode
Thanks for a template set that permits me to shuffle the screens as I wish for my own look and feel